Saturday, November 17, 2012

dear dave,

sitting in the lounge at the corcoran after a long saturday of printing.  Enjoying a coke zero, after resisting the urge to buy one all day -- some random news about how bad they are for you being promo'd on NPR has turned me off to them.

Anyway-- burnt out again.  Packed couple of days.  Good, but busy.  New commissions, card orders, returning emails, ordering supplies, getting promo material to D&R, setting up trips to BUZZ to replace artwork.  It all adds up!

Coffee with Beverly yesterday was terrific.  Busy day at studio flowed into late showing of SKYFALL.  In bed by 1:30, so I was tired this morning.  Then when I got to the corcoran to print, after a couple of hours at my studio setting up, I was in the worst mood.  I didn't want to be here at all.  But I didn't want to be anywhere.  Really grumpy.

Managed to move forward, got some good new prints finished, and now it's time to go home.  The coke zero has taken the edge off.  Don't think I will need to hit safeway for a donut after all.  That is good news.

No comments: