Tuesday, March 19, 2013

dear dave,

I say it over and over - but it's true.  Time speeds by, days fly, and I don't make time to write.

Things are going well - some giant projects accomplished since I last wrote:

Trip to Baltimore - CHECK!!!
Deinstallation at Axis - CHECK!!
Reinstallation at Buzz Slaters - CHECK!!
Reinstallation at Buzz Ballston - pending...

Baltimore was a breeze, Axis was a little rough (never, ever will plan to park or drive around Dupont on a Sunday at 11am again.)  Really happy to have these things done.

This week is Spring Break a the corcoran, so I have time to catch up on things at studio.  Feels good to have a little breather from printing -- saturday wasn't so great.  I'm getting bogged down in printing.  Not sure why.

Anyway - all is good.  Now off for the day - home > remi > gym > hexy.

No comments: