Monday, March 11, 2013

such a bad blogger.

i had an excuse - we were in Miami, but still I guess I could have written when we got back.

Miami was great.  warm air, beach time, relaxed Hex, and a short float in the blue ocean.  Nice to just enjoy the outside again, wear light clothes, and be in a different place.  Really enjoyed my little bike ride.  I miss the fun of riding around, exploring.  Biking around can lead to so many adventures.  Plus it's just fun.

Got back saturday early, picked up Remi, and went to great falls.  Weird to suddenly be here (there) after just being down there (miami).  Travel is so displacing (obviously!)  Still, when you don't do it much, it's cool to see how instant it feels.  2 hours is all it takes to be completely transported.

Printed a little yesterday, so don't feel so bad not making it to the corcoran today.  Worked on some new ideas, which feels good.  I'm a little tired of reprinting.  The thought of slogging through branches and forsythia prints is kind of unappealing.  It makes sense to do, and I think I will, but I also decided to allow myself some play time today.

Picked up AXIS window prints today.  A little disappointing to bring them back unsold, but not unexpected.  Hopefully some (many?) seeds were planted, and sales will follow later.

No comments: