Friday, April 26, 2013

dear dave,

busy week - got a lot done, but feeling frustrated now Friday late afternoon, sitting at my desk, trying to plot a course for tomorrow's printing.

Creativity has just vanished.  My brain is all scattered, I have a huge splinter in my finger, and I can't work up any energy or excitement about any possibility I come up with.

Feeling a little print-spent.  Burned out on my epic saturdays of printing.  Probably just tired.

Spent a big chunk of the day on new shirts for Trohv.  Funny - a little bit of a creativity surge there.  Repurposed some drawings, and am really happy with the result.  But once i had decided I HAD to get them there today before the weekend, the rest of the day's agenda got distorted to make that happen.

So here I am.  Hopefully tomorrow morning I will be more inspired.

_____

week run-down:

Tuesday I turned this around, and finished all my prints.  Momma Bear, Dog with Balls, new Yesterday, and Waiting for You.  Was a good solid day.

Wednesday I got all those cut, framed, and wired, and got my new mothers day cards in.  Cards to Trohv, and orders filled.

Thursday I got all the new prints over to Buzz, and cards to the other Buzz.

wow - looking back I accomplished quite a bit...


No comments: