Monday, April 29, 2013

EPIC FAIL today at the print studio.

Big ideas of printing on paper (to repurpose frames) were squashed by the realities of printing on paper.  (It's harder)

Had the great idea and really didn't consider the technical difficulties I would run into.  Such an easy mistake > you print out something on an inkjet and think it will be no problem to screen print it the same way.  It NEVER works out.

Now I'm at the point of either scrapping the whole thing, or doubling down.  Or just printing a one color simple print.  That is probably what I will end up doing.

So after the disaster of Saturday (unprepared, late decisions, late to the corcoran, then realizing it was closed anyway once I had already gotten here) - this does not sit well.  waste waste waste.  I just feel like a big waster.

Tomorrow is another day.  There really is no other way to look at it.

No comments: