Tuesday, February 25, 2014

lazy blogger!

things going ok.  frustrated with lack of creative progress.  I need new content, but I can't think of much to do.

When I think about new cards, prints, tees, I go blank.  Or I don't like my ideas.

Productive saturday at the corcoran, but just ended up reprinting.  Still, got a lot finished.

Went Monday, and ran into troubles with colors.  of course I decided last minute to print 3 of the same design, so I had 3 prints that needed color correcting.  All became convoluted, but I figured out a good solution in the end.  But I made new mistakes getting there, so I'm hoping my solution can be applied to the new mistakes as well.  Haha - crazy mess.

Lots of upset and crazy at the corcoran (besides this).  It's always a clash of people and personalities, and rules and messes.  My anxiety level is soooo elevated while I'm there.  Worried about my own work, and so distracted by everybody around me, and the competition for space and equipment.

A little misunderstanding with my inks and locker storage.  Hoping it all fades, but fear it could become a bigger problem.  Tensions are running high with budgets and GU, and I have this bad feeling that I'm no longer under the radar like I was (or thought I was).

ok, tuesday is over.  Some success with ordering new cards, but so much more was on the list.

:/

( ) gone

No comments: