Wednesday, September 3, 2014

Reoccurring dream reoccurred last night:  I'm back at bsur and have all this work to do and somehow I left but then came back to work there and want to leave again.  This time I broke the news to Jeremy.  very strange and really vivid.

Wednesday already.  Left last night almost done with the second table.  MAJOR struggle this time with the wood and drill and my poor "poke" tool.  Such a contrast with the last table.  This one gave me nothing but problems.

Today I repainted the back studio, and am much happier with it.  A quick reversal from my more lazy plan.  I was just going to leave the vanilla ice cream walls and paint the floor parameter with the same sad purplish brownish grey leftover paint.  Suddenly I knew that was a huge mistake, so I painted most of the walls white, and have a new brown plan for the floor to match the rug.  Will be much better.  After all, hex and I cleared the whole room this morning.  THIS IS THE TIME to fix it and make it great.  Much happier.


No comments: