Thursday, April 28, 2016

memory came back today, and made me feel so nostalgic:

working in the backroom at bsur with Erin, and Kim coming back, end of the day, all anxious to leave. artwork review with Adam went well, and I had my marching orders for the next day.  Just that feeling of being together, working together, miserable together, happy together.  I wish I could go back for that quick moment.

----
fine day, in a very very fast week.  cards to Pixie, and sold some prints (!).  always a good feeling.  Worked on windows print, and at the last minute I realized I forgot to wash out the eye / ear part, so I wouldnt be able to finish without exposing another screen.  So that was that.  Luckily I had hte next screen all ready to go.

weather is such a throw back.  This spring has been rocky.  Back to cold and gloomy - almost fall like.  It's hard to adjust.

Remi doing ok, still drippy eyes.  Jimmy I just dont know.  worry worry worry. fingers always crossed.

No comments: