Saturday, July 31, 2021

 July 21 goes out with a blur.  Months go by so quickly its hard to keep track.  Of course Im always on edge when they turn-over, because of all the rent and expenses that must go out.  Wish all that $$$ came right back in.


Today (saturday) we had coffee and then I was back at the apt.  Last week I made the mistake of staying home A L L saturday, and even though I resolved to change the pattern, I still was there way too long.  

Came to the studio, but pretty quickly I didn't want to be here either.  Sunny and hot out.  I just wanted to do what I imagine saturdays are for, relaxing with friends at some park or beach or porch or pool.  But that is all a distant fantasy, and the reality is that I usually don't have much to do.  Hex busy with his errands, and I always enjoy the idea of doing nothing (and then get bored with myself).

Anyway, printed the leftover shirts I owe GTown, which of course got separated from the ones I dropped off yesterday.  There is always a wrinkle to every branddave action.  Always missing something, and doing tasks in convoluted ways.  Nothing can be  a straight line.

 

Still sweating micro drawings - of course!

 

Poor emma got into fight this morning at logan circle.  Totally unexpected as we walked up to a dog, which seemed friendly enough.  No indication from the owner that there was any problem.  They went nose to nose, and the dog snapped, and Emma snapped back hard.  Its was 5 seconds of vicious.  We walked away, and then I saw the long scratch.  Sucks!  Poor baby,  I really really hope it doesn't leave a scar.  Happened so fast.  There was nothing I could do differently.

No comments: