Monday, July 19, 2021

 Good weekend - highlight was massage by jeff Saturday.  ALWAYS ALWAYS ALWAYS beneficial to my sense of well-being.

Took Emma out for abbreviated great Falls hike sunday, then off to Rockville.  not a fan of combining those two activities, but it was just the way it worked out since I got the massage.


No work, which was a nice break.

 

Back today and finished Pam's micro, which I think turned out really great.  Almost forgot eyebrows in my rush to photograph and ship.  last minute I realized my mistake.  THANK GOD ! ! !  So of course I had to reshoot all.

 

Tan shirts are blahhhhhh.  Frustrated by that whole foray.  Dumb dumb dumb.

 

Ok, off to w a l k home.  thinking a lot about rejoining gym.  i need something else besides work and coffee with Hexy daily. 

 

BUT > > covid cases rising again.  very very ominous for masks and distancing again.  THOSE FUCKING anti vaxers.  They are going to fuck us all.

No comments: