Monday, September 13, 2021

 Good news always gets converted into bad news!

After my speech to hex about how all those shirts at Pixies will never sell, I get an email form Pixie asking for more, because they sold really well.

That gets translated into > I now need to B U Y more paper and shirts to make more.  More $ out the door.  Because I can't simply get the quantity I need, I have to buy 10 x more, and spend $ I don't have, while still needing to spend $$$$ on supplies for printing, and framing, and giclĂ©es and ink and newsprint, and screen cleaner, and more shirts for Art on the Ave, and cards, and envelopes. It's a MOUNTAIN of things I need to buy, just to keep going on the treadmill of not making enough money.


Ugh - my brain is backwards.  Of course, I need to spend $ to make money, but it really only feels like all I do is spend spend spend spend.  The money that comes in is just not cutting it.  I'm lost. I just never know what to do.  Every day and week and month Im confronted with the same problem (fear), where will the money come in from? 


U G H

No comments: