Thursday, September 9, 2021

Productive (?)* day today printing "Friends come in all Sizes" on wood and then paper.  Fun but confounding to print on paper.  I cannot for the life of me understand why it's not holding register.  Eventually it did, but I have no clue why it didn't at first.  So I had to print all the black outlines one-by-one, of course.

*How should I be using my time???  Always a big question mark.  Here I am spending hours and hours on a print, on spec, expecting it will sell eventually (for far less $ than I would like).  Everything is a question.  I have lost my confidence, and it's rough.


Anyway, love the way it turned out, especially on paper.  So that is a plus!


Thursday already, which leads to questions on the weekend.  Always - questions on the weekend.


- - - - -

Coffee with C & J cancelled because of possible covid exposure.  Ugh.  This week -

No comments: