Thursday, January 27, 2022

 Thursday.  Productive - made BEARS REPEATING and finished NOSE print.  Realized that hey, I can print these on paper too if I want to.  Maybe I will.


Prepared cards for ShopMade and Buzz, and last minute decided to put off delivery of both for tomorrow.  Snow is forecasted, so I was all high on doing it tonight, then all fizzled when i contemplated driving all around.  Easier to do in morning.  I get so caught up in the timing.  Suddenly it's just U R G E N T that they have these things, so they can put them out on the floor, and they can sell ! ! ! ! !  Now now now ! ! ! !  It's dumb.  The reality is so different.  They take their time. ugh


no word from Wharf which ticks me off.  Another reason for not rushing out tonight.  I wasn't up for the upset (that I anticipate when I see what is there)

Dad doing ok - which is nice to hear.

Super cold.  Snow coming tomorrow but will probably fizzle.  Hope it doesn't mess up Hex's travel, but of course it has potential too.

No comments: