Monday, July 3, 2023

 Emma sick-ish, and it's upset the balance of the already off balance day.  A monday before July 4th.  A pocket of a day. A strange holiday eve where things are up and running and open, but off. This whole week will be like that, just you watch!


The weekend was spent mostly at the studio working piss-ally.  Took Emma to Dumbarton yesterday just as it started to rain.  We hung in the tennis court pergola until it slowed, and had a fun time in the rain/sun.  She must have gotten into something.  Fine afterward, but lots of upset overnight eating grass and cvomiting and just being overall unsettled.  Poor Hex, even more so than poor Emma.  Seems better today, but not 100%.  Maybe 82%

I have a long list of to do's, but just plodded along as usual.  Stalling on my trip to SM GTOWN.  Unsure of my drop-off.  Still sweating email sent to WHARF.  Ugh.  Regret is a terrible thing.

Got shipping notice for patches, from CHINA !  That surprised me.  Hope I like them.  As usual, I'm already like; why did I get these?? How ill I sell these!  I really hope I like them.  Nervous about a thick border, and the puff material.  And the thread colors.  Proof is so AI generated.  So interested to see if the real patch matches.

No comments: