Wednesday, July 5, 2023

 Super incredibly typical 4th of July with one of us sick --- Emma.  I took her to Dumbarton on Sunday, and sure enough she ate something, and is stomach sick.  Poor baby.  Restless nights where she wants to roam the streets, eat grass, and drive us nuts.  Hoping she recovers soon, for all our sakes.


Tried to drive out to Bill and Lees for BBQ, but streets were blocked, so we Metro's instead.  A nice day, and time with them.  I had my classic return home to the dark, cold apt in the middle of a summer afternoon, which is so familiar and comforting.


Ok day today back to work.  Got more cards processed, and prints ordered, screens cleaned.  Issue with SM resolved??  I sure hope so, what a relief.


Goal is to print print print, but I AM SO SLUGGISH.  Long convo with Richelle left me drained (in a good way), so maybe tomorrow will be more printy.  Still need to do drops in GTOWN and Buzz.  Never-ending drops!

No comments: