Thursday, August 26, 2010



Dear Dave,

Feeling a little more on-point today. I think getting some of those prints thought out yesterday gave me a little kick start. Planning is always a good thing, and leads to progress and success.

I shipped out some briefs today, which was a nice feeling. Advertising is helping drive traffic to the site, that's for sure. Let's get more sales!

I have been so elusive about the whole thing, because I know the content is a bit strong, and could turn people off. I wanted to keep it separate from my shirts and prints because of this. But in the end I decided to brand it branddave, to keep things simpler. Anyway, for those who are interested, here is a link to my underwear site. If you are so inclined, let me know what you think - and buy a few pairs! I think they are really fun. Meant to be at least...

I had a shoot with a new model planned for today, but it followed the exact same pattern as many others -- last minute cancellation. I guess it's all just a case of sudden cold feet. Sure is a big fat drag! I make plans around it, then it all collapses. Shoot.

Right now I'm finishing up some things to shoot with Peter tomorrow. Should be fun!

No comments: