Thursday, August 5, 2010

dear dave,

Life is tough. I keep feeling just ok health wise. Sinus infections are hard to shake. I have to realize that. Sink into it and be patient. AND FIGHT!

Found my old Christina Aguilera Back to Basics cd, and I'm loving it. Reminds me of going to Target during press checks with Erin at GG, and driving home thru Dupont Circle, listening to it for the first time. Hoping to find a few songs to hang my hat on. To be inspired by. All those moments of uncertainty and angst. How to come up with new designs. How to continue on at bsur. I look back and feel tenderness for myself.

Uploaded Beverly's site today, which is a big weight off my shoulders. So happy all the tech problems solved themselves! Check it out here: http://www.beverlytadeu.com/site/home.html


Off to the corcoran this afternoon for 2nd to last print session for the summer. Fingers crossed it goes well.

Sidewalk sale this weekend. Feeling unsure about that. How to proceed??

Photos: Positives at the Corcoran. A drawer full!

No comments: