Friday, August 20, 2010

dear dave,

the flip side to discovering old music that you once loved and listened to often is the very limited staying power it has. 1 or 2 listens and you're over it (again). After the glow of nostalgia comes boredom. I hate that.

I really hate when I get bored of things that I once really really loved. It makes me so sad to realize how expected it is. Attention spans are getting so limited.

I'm even exhausted and bored writing about it.

-----

Busy Friday preparing for Peter and wrapping up the week. A few things coming up which have potential. Super disappointed about Mid City caffe, and the lack of communication. I hold on to hope that somehow it will work out.

August, I'm so over you! I am so incredibly anxious to have the world moving again. Everything feels slumped. Let's all go back to school, and start life up again.

No comments: