Thursday, August 12, 2010




Dear Dave,

What has happened to my blogging lately? It seems to have shriveled up into a quivering shadow of it's former self. Oh wait, that's me!

Yesterday worked out well. I got some prints installed at Easel Salon, and was happy to have finally made the step. I was having such a hard time trying to figure out what goes where, hoping to have the show at Mid-City Caffe, and wanting to save some things for that.

Once I broke thru that little juggernaut, other good things started to happen. A few longstanding frustrations resolved themselves a bit, I heard from Mid-City after all, and got a few promising emails and contacts.

This morning was spent helping Hexy pick out new glasses, so I got a super late start. It's 3:27, and I'm just now getting into my groove. So I'll get back to it.

So much for blogging.

image: branches (2) at Easel Salon

No comments: