Thursday, December 18, 2008

dear dave

feeling ok today. Afraid a cold is coming on. airborne may be a placebo, but I'm using it anyway.

work on Branddave is going well. I have a huge cache of drawings to use. Now I just need to figure out what to use them for. I LOVE DOING THIS. Being on my own. Making things. Drawing. Im terribly happy.

Signed up for another stint at the corcoran. considering FLASH, but then I talk myself out of it. I think the structure of a class could be really helpful. i just can't decide on it.

Party last night was fun, even though the meet was impossible to cut. Excited about making christmas cookies, and spending time with my honey, and friends. All my terrific friends.

anticipations:

ebay photo
models
t-shirts
animation
mobiles
haircut
surgery
surf

No comments: