Monday, December 29, 2008

sea of sin, know where you've been, but I don't care!!!

dear dave,

alone in the studio, with my radio up, and the sun streaming in. A perfect monday moment.

I remember using grandmas car, going out late for fresh doughnuts. I was lonely, but happy at the same time.

I remember sitting on my floor, in my white post college room, tying little pieces of cardboard to balsa wood mobiles.

I remember stopping off at the lake beach on my way to Chicago, and taking self portraits in the sunset.

I remember walking around the wide open field with morgan, avoiding the bees on the clovers. The air was so humid, the grass was sweating.

I remember peeling off my wet bathing suit in the gym shower after class.

I remember waiting for the metro in the snow, off to get the elusive Buzzy ad in friendship heights with Ken (hairy legs)

No comments: