Monday, December 15, 2008

dear dave.

Listening to YAZ, and thinking about things. Its cloudy again! When I was driving in, I was thinking about warm air and sun. I was in the mood for it.

So much going on, all around. It sort of feels like things are crumbling. All the news is bad. Things are falling apart. Companies, social orders, politicians, relationships, jobs, neighbors, mothers, schedules. So much is in flux. I sort of feel like most the time I am breezily floating above it, maintaining sanity, health, and happiness. But every once in a while I touch down and it hits me - and hurts. Luckily I don't get stuck down. Yet. Hopefully never.

There was such an intense buildup to this weekend, and then things just sort of fizzled. I was expecting a much bigger orgasm. Now I'm just feeling blah. But I am VERY CONFIDENT about my success. IT will come (it already has).

Lessons learned:

Off the walls is off the rails.
meter maids come at 11:30
eBay is addictive
flour DOES NOT work as paste.
Things take more time
Canon prints bleed
Loumo runs LATE
Remi needs attention
people don't return emails
somebody is reading your files
H doesn't like garlic breath
get $ upfront

Looking out the window, I see warm sunny skies. Soft light. I'm going to change my music, and open the window.

Here's to new.

No comments: