Tuesday, December 30, 2008

dear dave

lots of new blog readers are showing up. I don't know where they are coming from, but WELCOME!! Hopefully you will all come back regularly.

I'm sitting here in the empty studio, dancing in my chair to KANYE WEST'S new CD. LOVE IT. I love how repetitive it is. It feels really unfinished - which I love. I don't know if that's a good way to describe it. Anyway. LOVE LOVE LOVE it. I think it will give me creative fuel for awhile!

Before I went to sleep last night, I had soooo many ideas. Ideas for pictures I wanted to take, videos I wanted to put together, and drawings I wanted to scrawl. Most of it is gone now, or maybe they were stupid ideas. i don't know. its just that my mind is buzzzzzing with ideas, which I love. I'm excited to do things. To create. Collaborate. Make new. See.

ok - off to draw (more)

3 comments:

Thomas said...

yay for new readers!

Poems of Long Ago said...

this is funny haha. cute too(not the man, the shirt). its thought provoking indeed.

The Honourable Husband said...

From Gay Banker, in my case. And I'm appy I stumbled in.