Thursday, March 12, 2009



dear dave,

I draw, and stuff just comes out. I like kooky things. Now I'm suddenly into putting annie wigs onto all my characters.

Went to the gym this morning, lifted weights, and felt great. Ate my banana and got my grande ice coffee (xtra ice) and was on my way to work, listening to Madonna, feeling fine. Excited to get in, and do things.

But nobody was here, my high sort of wore off, and diffused. Oh well. I still feel good. Its hard to keep that going anyway. its a moment. I great moment.

Listening to Sugarcubes, and drawing. And working on web stuff. MUST get prints together for saturday.

my to do list grows...........

time to put my annie wig on, and not take life so seriously. I have it made!

ps - snakeman's ears are getting longer and pointy-er, and his torso is shrinking rapidly. More southparky I guess. He's evolving!

No comments: