Monday, March 23, 2009

dear dave,

weekend had a ROCKY start, but ended up ok. Nice to be outside yesterday, thinking about spring.

Trouble getting used the new place. I don't know what my problem is. I just don't feel completely settled there. I wish I did. I'm so focused on things I don't like about it. Things I can't change. RRRRR

Photography session with Joey today. Feel sort of anxious, but thats typical. I made a shirt for him to wear Friday, but I'm not so psyched about it today. I bought some new iron on material (bulk), but it got really pilly after washing. Not as nice as the previous batch.

Need to find my way with the website. how much time to pour into it. i want more layers. More and more. Spent TONS of time last friday on analytics and favicon (which didn't work on my computer at home) But analytics did, and thats great.

Blog traffic WAY down BTW. really strange.

No comments: