Friday, March 27, 2009


dear dave,

Late post today. Dinner with Kim was a blast - although I felt like I had swallowed a brick about 20 minutes later. Anyway, it's always good to catch up with her. And "steak and eggs" is a keeper!

Working more still on my website with iweb. Feeling like it's starting to take shape. Like a barn is going up in the distant field. I like where I'm going with it so far, just working on fleshing it out. Sometimes I hit my stride, then need to pause. But overall its REALLY FUN. What I love doing - combining words and pictures and drawings. Designing pages. The freedom is DELICIOUS!!

Finally met Thomas this afternoon. What a great guy- I'm impressed. A terrific new friend I look forward to collaborating with.

Now I MUST shift gears and plan for tomorrow in the print studio. FINALLY, I gotta get some prints made.

Have a great weekend everybody!

No comments: