Friday, March 20, 2009



dear dave,

walking into starbucks this morning, I glanced down at the sidewalk, and this little guy stared up at me. Of course I quickly turned around, pulled out my phone, and snapped a shot. I find him irresistible. I don't know how he got there (or if he was set up that way), but I was content to leave him alone, hoping that somebody else would enjoy him just as much as I did.

Weird morning. Actually thinking about taking off now, and visiting Jimmy. It's been a few days.

Last night was great with the girls. Chicken tasted great, and it was fun to catch up. I feel them slipping away from my everyday, and my instinct is to hold them tight. But I realize that things change. Its nice that we can stay in touch.

Installed analytics (over and over). Hope it works this time. No progress on printing, or any other art for that matter. There is always next week. I guess I'm just not ready to hit the studio.

1 comment:

Kimberly said...

That little guy looks like a tooth! And I will never slip away from you. You are one of my best friends.