Wednesday, March 25, 2009

we are in this together

dear dave,

Yesterday was bad news bears. Today feeling much more together. Like my parts have been tightened up.

Took Lucy to the vet, and offered to take her for a few days, and nurse her ear infection. Poor Jimmy was so upset, and not really able to take care of her herself. And Dad doesn't seem able either. Oh well, Hex and I are happy to do it.

Changed my schedule for today, so I'm going to focus on drawing and planning. I need to stay open.

Sitting in the sauna this morning, I noticed that I was holding my hands out, open and cupped. A little thing, but it had a big impact on my mindset. I've been way too closed up lately. Almost in this protective position. I want to open myself up. I'm convinced that this will bring me more peace and opportunity and happiness.

No comments: