Friday, September 18, 2009





dear dave,

it was cloudy this morning, but Dave K and I managed to take some good pictures. Sort of frustrated about how the shirts fit differently. That got in the way. But I have to report, I still love our collaboration, and feel really happy that it's possible to continue into the Fall. I need to learn more about lighting. I'm losing a lot of good shots because I don't have the lighting right. Need to make that a priority.

Taking show down today, and freshened up Baked & Wired show yesterday. So glad to have the chance to show there. Its been a huge advantage, and success.

Overall very happy with my show at the studio. Wish I could have drawn more people in, but I need to learn more how to do that. Its hard making people interested enough to want to come here, out of their usual lives. I keep telling myself I need to learn. That I have a lot to learn - which is the right attitude.

Gearing up for printing at the Corcoran again. Tomorrow I return! Let fall begin!!

No comments: