Wednesday, September 16, 2009

dear dave,

Today is Wednesday, and Im waiting for some people to arrive for the show. Its a bit nerve wracking - like waiting for the cable guy. Im super distracted, unable to just work, because i know they could arrive any minute. And when they do arrive, I don't know what to do. Do I hover over them, and explain everything they are looking at? Or do I leave them alone to look at it all unguided? Its always a hard balance to strike.

ANYWAY - went back to the website yesterday, and realize that there are still many holes to fill. Unsure about how to show the prints well. They are super hard to photograph. But I will plug on and figure it out.

I took down many of the nudes, since I got the message that they were becoming a liability. Its an ongoing question. But I feel fine with changing it up. Im getting a lot of younger fans on facebook, so that seems most appropriate.

I need to set a deadline on the site, finish it! and email blast about it. That will be my plan. By the end of next week, it will all be done.

Hoped to connect with a few new models that I was excited about, but they fizzled. Too bad.

No comments: