Sunday, September 20, 2009

dear Dave,
got up early, took remi out, and had bagels and coffee with hexy at starbucks. The perfect Sunday morning.

managed to get TS's print done yesterday. It was a lot of work, but I'm pretty happy with the result. Want to sand it down a bit, and add the sides. Maybe a little wax to give it some shine.

The big news is that I think it's the first print in a new direction (sort of). I think I will find success in doing more prints like it. my plan is to make a big push this fall, and see where it takes me. Corcoran is offereing tons of open studio time, so that will give me a chance to go into super production mode. more content and inventory!

No more sales from B&W lately. Not sure why things cooled. I was on such a tear for a month or so. Really strange, because I think my new grouping is really strong. You never know. Thinking about having a small "closing party". Seems like a fun idea.

I get so nervous about the future. I'm scared to look at my bank balance. A strong fall is very needed.

No comments: