Thursday, September 3, 2009

yikes

things sort of go from bad to worse.

I need a break. Some new air. I don't know!

I seem to be unraveling! Everything was going so well, until the countdown to the show approached. Until August set in!

I feel so muddled. And I keep hoping that some magical moment will lift me up, and send me on my merry way. It's not happening.

Something has to happen to change this energy. I really can't stand this feeling much more. The feeling of invisibility. Of stagnation. I'm soaking in my own juices. The air is heavy and stinky.

-------

I've sorted and signed my prints. Ive picked a photo collection, and am working towards printing. Ive made peace with the space. Shirts are ordered. Toner is on the way. I wish I was feeling better about all of this!

No comments: