Tuesday, September 21, 2010



dear dave,

today is a lazy day, getting back into groove.

returned Lucy to my parents home last Friday, but forgot her meds, so I trekked back today to return them.

Got back late last night after a whirlwind 3 day weekend in Bridgehampton and NYC. Of course it was really really nice to get away, and I'm sorry that the last day was so stressful. Probably best not to dwell too much on that!

Highlights: spending relaxing time with Hex, playing badminton. Evita Saturday night. Shopping around town with Daniel. Really nice dinner Saturday night. It's always good for the soul to get out of town, away from routines. Cliche, but it makes average life exciting again.

Shot new pics with Peter last Friday, after a few weeks off. Really wish I could make it every week, because it's so much fun, and I always feel so inspired afterwards. I'll need to go some updates on the underwear site, and add in thermals to branddave. Fall is fast approaching!

What more to say? Not sure. Think things will be more back to normal tomorrow. anxious to get back to the Corcoran, and up and running on printing again!

No comments: