Thursday, September 16, 2010



Dear Dave,

So shooting with Austin yesterday was really fun. An incredibly nice guy, with a great smile (and aspiring actor).

It's really interesting to see how these shoots work. They typically follow a similar pattern: rough start followed by great finish. We get into a groove, and everything clicks, and the shots really come out so much better.

Somewhere along the way (after he put on the pirate shirt), he just started to shine. I guess he became more comfortable in front of the camera. Whatever it was - I'm really happy with the results. A fun moment in time.

I'm kind of bummed that I ended up using my same background spot, but it seems to work well each time. really strange.

Anyway, weekend at the Hamptons is fast approaching. There are things to do!

More shots of Austin HERE

No comments: