Monday, September 6, 2010



dear dave,

We had a great BBQ for dad last night. I felt proud that Hex and I easily pulled it off. Arrived at 5, sit down dinner by 6:30, all cleaned up, back at home at 9.

I'm here at the studio - but so reluctant about it! I don't know why--feels like a Sunday, and that I should be enjoying my time off. But Hex is busy with chores, and I don't have much to do. All my little weekend things were accomplished over the weekend.

So I'm here, doing a little of this and that. Cleaning out old photos, and found the one above, a picture I took of a magazine this winter. I'm a frustrated photographer lately. I am so inspired to take more pictures, but don't have the right guys to shoot. And I keep telling myself that it's too much of a distraction, and I need to focus on money making.

Listening to Dan Savage podcasts, and I'm loving it!

No comments: