Thursday, September 23, 2010





I had to put my air conditioner BACK into the window this morning. Looking at the forecast over the next few days (90's), I realized I would be miserable. It took 5 minutes, and I'm so much happier.

I brought Remi to work this morning. She gets SOOOO excited when I grab her leash as I'm walking out the door. She looks at me while laying on the couch, wondering if this morning will be the morning that she is invited to come. It's cute and sad --breaks my heart every time.

For her first year I brought her to work everyday at bsur, and she would sleep in a cage under my desk. I'd play with her in the park at lunch, teaching her to sit and stay and come.

Such good memories! The little alley behind Smith & Hawkin's, tennis ball fetch in the hallway, getting busted by the bitchy Georgetown lady because I dared to use her hose to cool Remi off. Poor girl, she would get so over-heated!

ANYWAY- it's nice to have her here with me, laying on the floor, content. This is the life I want.

No comments: