Friday, December 24, 2010

dear dave,

A quick stop in the studio, then off to Rock Creek with Remi for a run. She needs it, and I need it. I'm constantly feeling the urge to regroup.

It's been an up and down week. Holidays can be tough emotionally.

Yesterday I was off shopping, and visiting my parents. I stopped in Clydes for a gift card, and was so absorbed into the atmosphere. I just wanted to drop everything, and settle in for a cozy romantic lunch with Hexy. I got so caught up in it.

I went back through the restaurant, out the door, and back into the cold bright reality. It was the middle of the day, cold outside, I was in the middle of errands, and I had to return to them.

I've been getting bogged down in emotions lately. I keep letting my feelings about doing things get in the way of actually doing them. I see that and want to change it.

----

All my work is done. Everybody has left the studio for home. The Corcoran is closed. For the next few days I'm just going to chill out, and let my mind wander.

Merry Christmas

No comments: