Monday, December 13, 2010

dear dave,

I have a new spiral notebook!  Always exciting to open the first new page.  I'm big into fresh starts!

Busy weekend leaves me feeling lazy.  Saturday I struggled with my print, and pushed to get everything packed up for Sunday.

Sunday morning was dark and rainy, but Hex and I rallied and got to Tenley early, and easily set up my space for the show.  I was really happy with all my work.  The prints, the t's -- looked solid to me.  Something to smile about.

Show was nice.  Sold lots of shirts, which is always good.  They make great gifts.  People are always so excited to look through them.  I think having lots to look through is always a plus.

Brought everything back last night, and unpacked this morning.  I'm feeling lazy, but need to rally.

Another print afternoon.  I need to make the most of it!

No comments: