Tuesday, December 7, 2010

dear dave,

Tuesday basically over.  Monday was much more productive.

On my way to Home Depot yesterday I had to take a different route out of my neighborhood because of a police block.  I was frustrated about going back to Home Depot for MORE wood.  It adds up.  I feel bad everytime I spend.

Suddenly I saw a cache of wood boards, perfect size, perfect age sitting out for trash, by a liquor store.  SCORE!  Mood instantly changed.  I was so happy.  Perfect boards / no Home Depot.

I had a good day printing-finished up the bird pattern prints, and managed to slip in an (awesome) print for Hexy.  Turned into a great day.

Today not so much.  I had a big fat printing day, but was unprepared.  I spent way too much time planning, and ran out of time at the Corcoran.  and all the students trying to work around me SUCKED.

So the day is over.  I accomplished one print today, but planned for 3.  Will need to finish up Friday.

(what a pissy mood Im in)

No comments: