Monday, February 14, 2011

I Don't Have (what I need)

What a day (((month) year) life)))!

I keep running into roadblocks.  Started with me not being able to find my coffee mug when I got in (hours later, found in the microwave)

Then timing was all off.  Dr. appt in middle of the day.  Not ready to go to Corcoran.  Sitting in the closet sized exam room for 25 minutes.

Ha -- being physically blocked (unconsciously) by Harry when all I wanted to do was FLEE that tiny room after my procedure was finished.

What to do about Axis?  Don't like canvas.  Wood too small.  Back and forth!!

Finally I go to Home Depot, thinking most will resolve.  Decide on wood.  Decide on size.  Decide on actual piece of wood!  I cart it back over to the saw.  Wait around for help.  Beg for help.  Then find out the saw is broken.

Thwarted.  Nothing accomplished.  So I leave.

I'm back at the studio, making coffee, super happy its only Monday.  And warm outside.

Things should get better!

No comments: