Wednesday, February 23, 2011

The ongoing struggle!

These print paintings are giving me so many headaches.

1. Saw busted (again) at home depot this morning, so another wasted trip there. I need 3 more boards to finish these 6.

2. I unwrapped my bird print this morning. I've been soooo careful with it since I finished printing it Saturday, because I know how touchy these temperas can be. Well, I was sad to see what looked like mold on two of the birds. So like normal, I overreacted and made it worse, sanding it out. Just another unfinished print, another set-back. Another frustration! I think I can repair it, but I won't know until Friday, when I can get back to the corcoran. GRRRRRR

Many problems lay ahead. I need to put frames on all and add some sort of protection.

Tick Tick Tick. The time is dissolving.

No comments: