Tuesday, July 31, 2012

I can be so timid when it comes to spending money (and planning).

BIG giant super card printing sale, and I took advantage, but not enough(?)  I feel like the obvious thing to do is order A LOT, but instead I order some.  I get so nervous.  Like all of a sudden I won't need them / can't use them / will get stuck with them / will want to do other designs.  It's the fearful pessimist on my shoulder talking.

Great idea to work on tee shirts each day this week, so by Friday I would have a lot finished (painlessly?)  It's tuesday , and that's not happening.  Spent most of the day working on new card ideas, so I could get in on the sale.  3 solid new designs!  Happy about that, but not the rest.  It's 7pm, and I need to go home to take care of Remi.

Tomorrow > Printing.  Then round 2 with Adam shoot.  Hope that works out.

Ok - Remi must be dancing around by now- poor girl.

Scoot.

No comments: