Wednesday, July 11, 2012

today I'm writing fuck a lot.

dear dave,

rough few days!  Bad mojo in the air I guess.  Everything got out of synch, delayed, cancelled (just plain fucked up)

Still really angry about last night - and being stiffed by Alicia.  What the fuck?  Green light, green light, green light - UTURN STOP.

A valuable lesson: people have no problem screwing me over, for no fucking reason.  I will have to change my policies because of it. (I AM NO _ _ _ _ THOUGH.  He is just an asshole)

Behind all anger is hurt, and that is at the root of it all.  Very much so in the whole Fed Ex/American Apparel, lost-stolen-package fuck-up.  So upsetting to think somebody just stole my package at my mailbox.  Just took it.  That is just hard to swallow.

Hard day back at the corcoran print studio.  Later open-studio hours (thanks for not letting us know) and PACKED studio full of inexperienced, loud, messy new students.  It was a major test for me, but I managed to triumph and get a lot done.

Really hating this whole print studio situation lately.  As my business grows, things are busting in terms of open studio hours, space while there, and people I have to contend with while I'm working.  It's all a shit-show, and I never know what I'm going to find when I walk through the door.

I'm afraid I'm reaching my limit - and things will have to change.

No comments: