Thursday, July 5, 2012

Waiting for tommy.

Disturbed by Scientology.

Weird week.

Sticky phone screen. I can't seem to get it clean, no matter how much I rub it.

Feeling anxious--time of year?

Frustrated with iPhoto 11. If only I didn't upgrade. I paid for this shit. Hate it.

Everybody has phones that they are submerged in. Also disturbing.

So fucking hot for so fucking long. It's really rough.

 Tommy is always so busy. I don't want to go outside.

Waiting for payments.

Need to go to buzz.

Waiting for shirts.

Waiting for cards.

Waiting a lot.

 Liking true blood season 4.

Need to get disks back.

Broken DVD player last night almost broke the evening. Why is troubleshooting electronics with somebody else so stressful? We both almost screamed. Ended up using the portable I bought years ago. Shocked it work. Kept barking that it skipped. I can be so difficult.

Tommy will never be ready fore.

Waiting room empty, but I'm still fucking waiting.

No comments: