Sunday, May 4, 2014

dear dave,

Hexy away in LA, and I'm trying to stay productive.  It's gorgeous outside, and I'm faced with a lifelong dilemma on days like this:  what to do?  How to best use the time.

Default is NOTHING, so it's always a struggle to make somehting of my time.

Good day yesterday at the corcoran.  for the most part it was just me printing.  Crazy.  Finished the boxers - which is an amazing accomplishment - almost a year (!!!) in the making.  They were such a tough commission.  I'm super happy with the outcome, and that is always the best result.  Not always everytime the case, but here, it is.

Business picking up a bit.  Last night I trecked over to H st for my "opening".  Nobody.  I sat for about in hour looking at my phone, hoping the time would pass quickly.  My low expectations were met.  Felt a little loserish, but not really.  I knew it was a tough sell, and I sold it like maybe .025555%

Home to watch Amour, which was a sad disappointment too.  I FF'd most of it.

So today is a fresh page.  Make it a great day.

No comments: