Wednesday, May 28, 2014

dear dave,

I jumped to the other side.  found my creative way, and it feels great.

shitty morning at the corcoran, but totally expected.  I should know by now, first class days are
U-N-P-R-O-D-U-C-T-I-V-E.  no way around it.

My summer schedule is now set: wednesdays and thursdays 10-2 I'll be printing.  Which is good.

Hot sticky day, but tomorrow will be cooler.  The airconditioner is on deck.  Soon I'll just have to install.

Move to 2nd studio was put off for a couple weeks.  fine by me.  Lots to accomplish.

Shoot with kevin put off too.  ran and cold predicted tomorrow, so I pulled the plug.  after reworking branddave.com just now, I'm itching to shoot again.  But probably for the best.

Made some shirts for Keegan.  a long overdue project, but finally finding a path.  He's a cool guy.  trying to keep expectations low, and go with the flow.




No comments: