Friday, May 1, 2015

what a cluster f#ck this move turned out to be!

We could have been much easier on ourselves and consolidated our 50 million trips.  Finally, 15 days later we are moved in.  (actually I have a few more things still at 1716)

It's just crazy

The light table was just impossible.  It turned into such an ordeal finding and scheduling labor to move the thing!  day after day of delays and frustration.  This morning it went sooo smoothly, hex and I were both amazed.  Less than an hour!  Shocking.

Anyway, this afternoon we spent a few hours pulling the layout together, and I feel much better about the spacing.  Relieved.

It's friday, and time to go home.  What a horrible few months it's been.  From the phone call from Tom on the snowday in February telling me the pipes burst to now, sitting at my desk in a new studio.  A direct line of anxiety and misery.  Moments of massive relief, then fear, then frustration, then 5 more scoops of anxiety.

I AM SO HAPPY TO BE THROUGH IT! ! ! ! ! !

Life can continue now . . .

No comments: