Friday, May 7, 2021

Bogged down day switching gears trying to work on all fronts.  

 

Cards to Canopy (ugh, not really pressing) and cards to G-town (double ugh.  Thought this errand would make me feel good getting accomplished.  Instead, it had the exact opposite effect.  Discouraged to see they moved my prints around in the store, to a lessor place.  And there were a lot of them.  And I dropped off way too few cards)


Printing more wood for WHARF, and came back so discouraged.  But managed to swing myself out of the spiral, and move forward.

Late now, rainy and still cold, and tomorrow up in the air.  I never want to do sidewalk sale, but EVENTUALLY things will have to change.  I feel like I'm working on nothing productive (where $ is concerned).  Somehow, someway, it will pay off.

No comments: