Monday, May 17, 2021

 Today - taxes 2020 accomplished.  Ugh - the worst the worst the worst.  I really hate doing them.  Fingers crossed I did everything right.

Printed more Cicada tees too.  And fretted about all that is to come.


Really nice celebration yesterday in Rockville.  Everything went off well, we got them downstairs (dad was delayed) and had a great meal.  Éclairs were great and very appreciated.  All that hard work Saturday. 


Hex and I spent the rest of the day there, sort of got stuck with meals and AC.  There is a black hole of need.  Turns out that today there are more problems.  My heart and stomach sinks.  I fear hard times very near.  The next big step with be to get them out of the house, in into a more safe setting.  Ugh x 10000000


Rough emotions envelop everything.  These are dark days.  

 

 

I'm anxious to get thu to the other side, whatever is there.

No comments: