Thursday, May 6, 2021

 Feeling sooo drained after a busy day going in all directions.  Cicada products slipped into my work flow and disrupted all.  I kept making changes and feeling unsatisfied, and that probably led to the exhaustion.


Ordered more cards which has become the big giant emotional barrier now.  Partly because their prices went way up, and I seem to need more of each to satisfy all the shops.  But then I'm SO unsure about the designs, and if they will sell.  It's a rollercoaster.  We'll just see.  It's always a guess.  ALWAYS.


Went out to Dude's with Hex and had a lot of fun meeting them and seeing the dogs.  The trip there was fraught with wrong turns and direction frustration, but luckily that didn't spoil things.  Lots of things to work out with them before the project is all set.  I'm anxious to get it all moving along.

Bummer turnout with _ about his project.  I just saw red flags, and will probably be for the best?  It's really hard to say, and I especially hate turning down business.  I guess I'll never know.

No comments: